- #: 4042
- Price: $3.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 2011-02-01
- Current Version: 2.5
- Size: 2.30 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WestinTech dba GadgetTrak
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- Copyright ©2011 ActiveTrak Inc. All rights reserved. GadgetTrak® is the registered trademark of ActiveTrak Inc.
Add to Favorite apps
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by Macworld: http://bit.ly/dFpcflWinner of CTIA E-Tech Awards Top Productivity/Utility AppsWinner of Mobile Star Awards "Best Consumer Security Application""With GadgetTrak's sneaky defenses, it almost makes you…..
What's New in Version 2.5
• Remotely capture a photo with all built-in cameras, then email it to yourself to help catch the thief! (via a one-time In-App Purchase)
• Push notifications – Send a discrete message to your device enticing the the person who has it to initiate a tracking event.
• Various Bug Fixes.
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Don't need to run it unless it's stolen!
Ian Schray write:
The app can be remotely triggered, so there's no need to have the location services active all the time, unless it's stolen. Very efficient and a great way to protect your iPhone against the unthinkable.
Susan Seidlitz write:
This app works just fine. You just need to know about a couple of things...
1) Don't enable the tracking unless your device is lost or stolen. It can be enabled/disabled from any computers web browser. (with internet connection, of course)
2) you can keep from having the app deleted by going to your iPhone/iPad Settings>General>Restrictions. Enable Restrictions. This will require you to add a passcode. Now scroll down to "Delete Apps" Turn off the switch. Now that passcode will be required to delete any app. (Thanks Ken!)
Worked like a charm
Pretty cool. I just hope I don't ever need it :)
My battery lasted just as long as it did before I installed the app. I don't get what people are talking about. I only turn on tracking when I need it. No problem.
The control panel web page is cool to. Think I need to buy the thing for my computer next!
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes